Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stormy weather.

Well, I am one year older now, it's official. The best present yet? Having the power and internet back on. Nothing is better than the light suddenly coming back on when you were on the verge of frustration because it was hot and you can't go to sleep and it was only 11 pm and the only reason you were trying to go to sleep was because there was nothing else to do because the power was out. There. And I am now eating chips and salsa, yum. Not cutting the cake yet, because I'm already eating enough junkie food as it is, let's not add cake past midnight. Alright that's the update as of now, still windy and a little raining outside.





22:11 -- So I've been without power and internet until now. Even now I'm at my aunt's, my house doesn't have power and internet just yet. We're all fine, no damage nor flooding to either house, so it's all good. I went to bed around 1 am last night, and that was when it started raining really hard. I got some sleep but I remember the sound of the wind and rain being so scary. This was definitely a birthday to remember.

No comments: