Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mission Impossible.

I think it is just futile for me to sit in 3 hours lecture, especially the afternoon lecture on Monday.

Not. getting. anything. in.

45 30 minutes in and I'm already antsy and bored out of my mind. I can visualize all this information coming my way, only to bounce off once they hit my giant forehead.

I think it's just because I haven't been in a classroom setting for 3 months, I was out and about this summer. Hopefully, I'll get back to the school mode soon enough, cuz ya know, paying attention in class is kinda crucial to my passing the tests and all that important thing.

The good thing is I'm not falling asleep, but still, I need help. Focus, Cee, focus!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as I recall, you DO NOT have giant forehead :)

I think you just need some time to get yourself back into studying pace, ain't easy, but you'll manage in no time.

Remember one of IFGF's anthems, "Impossible is Nothing?" ;)