Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Monday, September 8, 2008

New York from my eyes.

It's only fair that I post some pictures from my summer in New York.

Let's start with the picture that is perhaps my favorite picture that I took this summer.

Brooklyn Bridge and Lower Manhattan from DUMBO.


Bryant Park, taken with my camera phone.


Union Square from the second floor of Whole Foods, taken with my camera phone.


Times Square.


Fifth Avenue.


My favorite piece from the rooftop garden at the Metropolitan Museum, taken with my camera phone.


The rooftop garden at the Met, taken with my camera phone.


Coney Island, taken with my camera phone.


A piece outside of MoMA (Museum of Modern Art), taken by my friend.


the Sculpture garden at MoMA.


Central Park, taken with my camera phone.


Where we went kayaking on the Hudson River.


My roommate took this view of the city as she was on the kayak.


Riverside Park on the Upper West Side, I believe they used this location to film You've Got Mail.



Next time I'll post pictures from my Boston and Washington D. C. trips.

No comments: