Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to school.

After a week off school post Hurricane Ike, we are back on tomorrow. I don't feel like going back to be honest with you, I'm dreading how crazy our schedule is going to be since we have lectures, exams, and clinical orientations (and clinicals itself because we postponed the orientation). Psych test #1 on Tuesday has been canceled, which is such a relief for me since I didn't get much studying done all week. It's difficult to concentrate on studying during all this chaos, plus my mom arrived on Thursday, so I've been taking her around, making good of my time off.

*sighs* Back to regular programming tomorrow.

No comments: