Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Um, like, you know....

I don't know what to think of the interview today. I interviewed with the first person and was asked the general interview questions, and I did well. It was the second part with a different person that I struggled. I was able to answer the questions without stuttering or saying um's, like's, but still, I'm not feeling all that confident about it. I was asked a lot of scenario type of questions, a lot of "what would you do if" and "how would you handle it if" questions. We'll see how I did when I hear from them in April. I'm still waiting on a notice from the out of town one, the letter should get here this week or next week at the latest, but it needs to get here sooooon!!! I want to knooooow!!!

No comments: