Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Friday, March 28, 2008

The one where I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!!

HOLY FANTASTIC BATMAN!!!! I finally got the long awaited "Are you still interested because you have been accepted" phone call earlier today. HECK YEAH!!! Are you kidding me? I have been waiting for this! PHEW!

This is the out of town internship by the way, my first choice, the one I really really really wanted, and I am just so happy and relief I got in. I just want to thank you my people who have wished me lucked, prayed for me, and gave me support and encouragement from the moment I started compiling the application to when I sent it to when I got the interview to now. The call today wouldn't have been what it is without those prayers.

I have yet to come down from the clouds over this, I'm so grateful and excited for this summer!

No comments: