Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pick me, choose me, HIRE me!

So I haven't received anything from the out of town internship hospital and I called today. Apparently they are having the final meeting by the end of this week or early next week, and the most that they can tell me is that I am in the final group to be considered for the 15 positions they offer. The guy said I should call back at the end of next week, or if they decide earlier than that, they'd call the 15 people who get the internship.

More waiting for me, but that's okay. After a month of waiting, what's another 2 weeks, right? Plus, I am just relieved that I survived the elimination and made it to the final round. Dang, this sounds like American Idol, except with no singing and judging and public voting.

I haven't heard anything from the in town internship either, although my friend who already works there as a CNA and applied for the summer internship has been offered the position, but no one else in our class who applied has head anything other than that.

So for now, I'm just sittin', wishin', hopin'....

No comments: