Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sicko

Repeat this mantra: I am not sick I am not sick I am not sick I am not sick i am not sick....

I've been sneezing since yesterday and I woke up with a stuffy nose this morning. I am not that sick yet, and God forbid I get to be that sick.

I made it through the ever freezing Metro bus--why the bus is always cold even when the AC above me is off, I don't know--for 3 months without getting sick, and now, now that I am 3 tests, 1 grand round presentation, 2 clinicals, 1 group presentation, 1 head to toe check off, and 3 finals (all in the next 6 weeks) away from finishing my first semester at nursing school, there is the impending cold. Great....

NOT!

And this is why I hate taking meds: they make me groggy. I'm not sure if the studying today was any good since I was feeling so drugged up. Meh.....

My goal is to not crash and burn until Thanksgiving week. In between now and then, I have 2 clinicals, 1 grand round presentation, and 3 tests.

I am not sick I am not sick I am not sick I am not sick I am not sick....

No comments: