Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Nightmarish weekend, but oh haaaaay next week!

Friday: Studied with study buddies at the library. We were there for 10 hours.

Saturday: Studied with study buddies at the library for another 10 hours. Brain is thisclose to being dead and fried.Sunday: Church. Will review and will have ENOUGH sleep.

Monday: Judgment day. Test at 2 pm. Will finish care plan tonight.

Tuesday: OR, no patient care this week, hee hee!

Wednesday-Sunday: NO CLASS, Thursday lab has been dismissed. Hooooraaay! Dancing in the street! Woooot!

No class means I can study for that Concepts test two weeks for now with no rush and definitely no 10 hours library study session with buddies--at least not until a week before the test. No class also means I will finally have time to get a haircut, move back to my grandparents' house (which is actually only a block away from the aunt and uncle's), spend time with my bestfriend, and watch Avenue Q!

I love you, next week! I'll love you even more if I did well on this Assessment test....and find a few bills on the street...and win the lottery...Ok, I'll shut up now....

No comments: