Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Someday

There are just days when I couldn't help but think of the someday's instead of the today's. Today is one of those days.

Someday, things will be different, for the better I hope. Someday, I will let go of certain things to welcome new ones. Someday, the people I know now may not be there, yet there will be new ones to enter my life. Someday, things will be a different kind of chaotic and clueless-ness. Someday, the inexplicable that is in the present will be understood.

The unknown of someday, it's exciting yet unnerving. Though, it pushes me to get over the fear and just move on forward. Whatever lies ahead, I'll figure it out somehow, someway, sometime, someday.

Someday, I hope for it to be more than today, much more.

No comments: