Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Reporting from LA

Ah, I love vacation. I hope you have a great holiday too with your loved ones. I spent Christmas morning packing for this trip, then a big lunch with my family, then moved my cousin's things into the Grands' house. My grandparents are surely loving the array of grandchildren living with them. Christmas night was spent at a friend's house with a fabulous dinner. Twas a good day.

So here I am in LA, and so far I have spent the majority of my time vegging in front of the TV watching entertainment news. Yeah, did you know Mischa Barton got arrested for DUI? Dang, getting jailed is like the thing to do in 2007. Also, I didn't realize how many entertainment shows there are out there, oh and not to mention the reality shows. Heh. 

I've been to LA last year and done the touristy things already, so this is the relax, chill, and do nothing kind of vacation. So far my friend and I have just been hanging out, I got a massage (amazing!) and she got accupuncture (I cringed but she said it was great) yesterday. OH and then IN n OUT! I love it, best fries ever!

Anyway, that's the vacation so far. One of these days, I'll go for something tropic. Miles of beach, the clearest sea and the bluest sky with an abundance of sunshine, sipping a drink from a glass with the little umbrella thing, hearing a faint sound of ukulele being played nearby.....

No comments: