Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Monday, December 3, 2007

Houston, I have a problem.

With my brain.

Whatever happened to it, seems like it's not working a lot and the IQ has gone to squat.

Tonight, my older brother came to drop off a souvenir from his recent trip, on which he also visited Seaworld. Anyway, the souvenir was nice and I continued on talking with my friend on MSN for five minutes before the following conversation happened. I'll just paste the chat conversation here as it is:

Me:
so my brother just came to drop off a souvenir he got me from seaworld
it's a mug
blue mug
with dolphins painted on it and there's a "seaworld" in cursive writing under it
and when he gave it to me i was like "oh, nice souvenir. where did you go?"
cuz i read the writing as "seaweed"

Friend:
HAHA

Me:
and that's not even the best part
anyway he looked at me all weird and he was like "SEAWORLD"
and i was just like "um okay"
still thinking why the hell does the mug has "seaweed" on it
and i just got that it actually says "seaworld" like a minute ago

Me:
Cee....

Me:
i know
i'm stupid

Friend:
lol

Me:
it's really sad

So yeah, I kept thinking "Why the hell does the damn mug have 'seaweed' on it. Dolphins don't eat seaweed, do they?! Even if they do, but why?! 'Seaweed' doesn't makes sense!" Totally didn't realize it's "Seaworld" until five minutes later. Nothing humbles me more after the high that is post-head-to-toe than this.

Also, I chat like a teenager, what with the "cuz", "like", and the lack of capital letters, punctuations, and grammar in general. Oh, but I actually remembered to buy the journal today. I'd be damned if I didn't get it after rambling about it on the previous post.

No comments: