Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sweet freedom

Did Cee just survived her first semester of nursing school?!

Oh, yes she DID!!!!

Waaahooooo!!! *dances*

I made it out of the semester with a 90 in Concepts and an 86 in Pharmacology, I haven't found out about Assessment but I'm guessing it's a B as well. So yay!

I'm so excited I will finally have TIME for ya know, life, that I don't even care that I came down with a cold this morning. I'm just excited about this month long break, oh the possibilities. I could laundry my clothes and put them away on the same day! No more clean laundry in the basket for 2 weeks! Woot! I could catch up with friends, no more being the last person to know everything. What? She's married? When? Whaa?

And the best thing about this break is that I'm traveling west to visit a good friend of mine. So psyched about hanging out with her for a week, we could lounge in PJ's all day and it would still be the grandest time. I'm coming in 13 days, Stepha!

For whoever reading this, if you're in school, I hope you did great on your finals as well and happy I'm-finally-done-with-the-semester!

No comments: