Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today, I received news that I will have a phone interview with a big magnet hospital in another state for an internship spot over the summer.

SO. FREAKING. NERVOUS.

Out of all the hospitals I applied for, this is the one I wanted the most. I was told that I am 1 of the 30 applicants (out of how many, I don't know) picked to be interviewed, and then half of that will get the spot. So I am a step or two away from getting it. Just need to do fabulous on the phone interview tomorrow.

SO. FREAKING. NERVOUS.

This is my first "real" interview. None of that campus bookstore, dining, registrar office, or whatever kind of interview. I want it so badly that I immediately called someone I knew has had a lot of experiences in being interviewed to get pointers, and tonight I sure am going to write down the possible questions and how I'm going to answer them.

SO. FREAKING. NERVOUS.

I wish my bestfriend is here to calm me down because I am

SO. FREAKING. NERVOUS.

1 comment:

Prisca: said...

goodluckgoodluckgoodluck!

Hope you get the JOB! :)