Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Friday, February 15, 2008

The one with the job interview.

I did it.

I calmed myself down and said a little prayer before I called in at 11 am, waited a century to be connected to the recruiter, answered the questions the best my mind could think at that moment, and I did it.

Last night, I wrote down possible questions that the recruiter might ask and what I want to say. Today, only two of those were asked. The rest, I had to think quick to come up with the answers. I'd like to think I did pretty good, and I'm trying not to replay it in my mind and think about what I could've or should have said because that is just useless.

I will get the notice of whether I get accepted or not in mid-March. That is a long time for waiting, but that's the way it goes. So, we'll see.

No comments: