Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The day in the life.

What a nursing student does in her rare day off:


I cleaned my room.

I pulled out my cousin's unused desk from the garage, went to Target to get me some cheap bookcase, put away the piles of clothes on my bed and on the bathroom floor, and pretty much get things off the floor.

All of those was long over due and the result is a far cry from this picture I posted a few posts back. Although, give me two weeks--or a month top--and I will have clothes and books littered on the floor. And another month will go by before I get a chance to tidy up again.

Just another part of being a nursing student who always runs out of time....

No comments: