Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chaotic.

I don't think I ever feel this exhausted in my life, not even after the debacle that is the flight delays that got my stranded overnight at Chicago's O'Hare airport en route to New York this summer (finally touched down at La Guardia 30 hours after I left home). I don't think I will fully recover from this Thanksgiving trip until Christmas break. The trip was great, but the trip home was a 12 hours bus ride. No fun.

Then today I found out that instead of going for head to toe next Thursday, I'm going this Thursday. Part of me is glad because then I can get it over and start studying for finals in peace, plus I already got 70% of it down in practice and just need to go over musculoskeletal, then I'll be good to go. But part of me is going berserk because OHMYFREAKENGODHEADTOTOEISTHIS THURSDAY!!! *kaplunks*

Tomorrow will be chaos chaos chaos.... And it will continue to be so because after head to toe, there are group presentations, finals, and portfolio.

I'm gonna make it to Christmas break alive. I'm gonna make it to Christmas break alive. I'm gonna make it to Christmas break alive.....

2 comments:

StephanieMichelle said...

I am booking us pedis/manis for the day you get here. . maybe even a massage if possible. . . and that night we are going to dinner at La Creperie, we'll have a glass of wine and a yummy crepe. . then come back to my house get in pjs and watch movies.

you will do beautifully on Head to Toe. . remember.. less than 30 days to LA!!

Cee said...

Oh how I love you so! Can't wait till L.A!!!