Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A whole new world.

In less than a month, I will leave the great state of Texas to spend the summer in the great state of New York, where I'll be doing my internship. I am excited, nervous, anxious, and scared all mixed into one. It's getting closer and I still find it hard to believe that I've gotten into this program, not to mention that I'm spending 3 months in NYC, one of my favorite places.

I got my tickets and I got a place to live for the summer (with a cool roommate to boot!). Then, my friend Stepha will visit me the weekend before I start orientation, and if last summer's vacation in New York is any indication, we're going to have a blast this year too. Eeeeeppss! I'm so stoked for this summer! It's going to be one heck of an experience, I can hardly wait! I've got 3 finals and a short semester to go before I can leave though, but oh wells, I have greater things to look forward to once I get over those.

Oh and one of my bestfriends is coming for a visit this weekend, yay! She wanted to visit me in New York but she can't due to her busy rotation (she's in PA school) this summer. So she's just
going to visit me now and we're going to try on bridesmaids' dresses for our bestfriend's wedding. FUNNESS!

And yes, I fully realize that am going out the Saturday before finals. But hey, I've been studying this week so it's a much deserved break, and it's not every weekend I get to go out with my girls.
Plus, I would like to come in next week and actually be somewhat sane when I do those exams.

I hope your summer is looking wonderful too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Here is my web page Code Psn Gratuit