Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Empty seats.

Who skipped the lecture this morning to study for OB test and do the papers due this week?

60% of the class! Yours truly included.

Now, I don't know whether I'm ashamed of skipping class or actually proud that it's taken me this long to do so. I mean, five more weeks left to school and this is my first skip of the semester?! Open that record book, please.

In another unrelated news, my bestfriend is getting married early January! Woot! I'm so happy for her!

I am officially the maid of honor, and will be at her service with all the wedding planning. Today, we went to see the possible church for the ceremony and to a bridal shop to browse possible dresses. Yes, I skipped class and I went out. A day before a test. I must've felt like I'm a God with the power to know all the correct answers tomorrow or something when I made that decision. (Actually, I am thisclose to be done with studying and I am thisclose to finishing all my papers for this week. Okay, so maybe I did feel like I'm God.....)

I'm sure I would want to kill myself once it's sunk in that I'll be juggling nursing school on top of helping with this wedding planning jigmajig, which includes throwing a killer bachelorette party.

I'll let you know how it goes from my deathbed.

No comments: