Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lost.

I just lost my USB drive, the one that has all my works from last semester until now. Every care plans, every papers, every group projects, everything.

I cried.

I probably only have 1/3--at the most--of those documents on my hard drive, because I mostly do my work at school so the ones I have on my computer are outdated. That USB is my baby, I'm mostly bumped that I lost the care plans I did this semester because I worked my ass off on those and they're great care plans, unlike the crappy ones I did last semester.

At least the fact that those complete documents that I lost are things I have already submitted comforts me. Of the current paper I've been working on, I miraculously have saved it on my PC and have only lost 2 paragraphs. Thank God.

I was so happy today because it's the last Acute clinical. But now I'm sad. So very sad. :(

No comments: