Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Papers.

The amount of papers I have to write for the remainder of this semester is insane!. I've still got 3 discussions, 3 journals, 1 module (which is a compilation of 5 assignments a.k.a 5 papers), and 2 group projects to write/do, and those are all I'll be doing for the next 3 weeks. Nothing but type type type and type, write write write and write.

And i can't stop procrastinating, of course. I am just so tired and so over this semester. I just hate the last quarter the semester because I have no energy left, I'm tired, and I'm whiny. I just want it to be over noooooowww!!! See? Whiny.

Wish me luck as I go on this straight path to the Carpal tunnel syndrome lane....

No comments: