Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Nurse Book.


I was browsing rows of children books for birthday gifts (I try to give books instead of toys) at a local budget bookstore when I came across this Nurse book for kids and I fell in love with it. I thought it was so cute and clever that I can't resist not buying it. It has little explanations of what a nurse does and the different type of nurses with pictures of equipments used. It's no neat! Even the cashier told me, "Isn't this the cutest thing ever?!" as I paid for it.

I'm keeping it as a keepsake, and oneday I'll give it to my kid(s). Let it be said that my kid(s) will grow up reading books, and this will be one of them. Gah, I can't get over how cute it is. I'm such a dork!

No comments: