Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finals update

Okay, Pedi final? It was great and it was fair. Me likes. Bagged a B for the semester in that one.

Psych final, on the other hand, was an atrocity of epic proportion. It was brutal and it was verbose. I thought I was supposed to take a Mental Health exam not a Literature exam where we're supposed to analyze a character's (or client's in this case) statements and read between the lines to figure out which one out of four awfully similar statements is the correct one. 100 questions of a lot of this type of question, my goodness, that was one painfully long final. One question is like a paragraph taken out of a Faulkner novel. Jebus.... And you know you're not the only one with this sentiment when everyone else said the same exact thing afterward.

Needless to say, I scored one point away from a B on that final, yielding me a high C for the semester. Dammit, I was thatclose to a B! But I'm glad I pass after my not so hot performance on the first exam of this class.

Tomorrow is adult and because I scored a high A on the mini-HESI last week that counted 20%, I have a lot of cushion. And because of that, I'm procrastinating right now. And I get to, because I've been studying non stop since I got back from Thanksgiving break and I can't take it anymore. I'm taking it easy tonight.

Tomorrow is the day I'm officially done with Senior I. WOOT!

No comments: