Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Clumsy McKlutzy.

I had just spilled Starbucks all over me right as lecture began this morning.

Great.

It's one of those bottled frappuccino. I thought there was a only a little left in the bottle, so I tilted the bottle more, and well, out poured those brown sticky liquid. At least I sat all the way to the back so probably (and hopefully) no one saw my prime moment there. However, my shirt is now covered with coffee stain and I smell like spilled coffee.

Great.

Oh, and yesterday I dropped my Kolache. I truly have impaired motor function....

But anyway, this week is one of those non-stop kind of week, but in a good way. I think....

1. Monday was an exam and class until the evening.

2. Tuesday is a morning lecture and a night support group meeting we have to do report on for Psych.

3. Wednesday is my last ICU clinical (a post on that coming soon), which is also my last clinical of the semester. Woot! Goodbye 12 hours shift, till I see you again next semester! Oh, and a little happy hour after said clinical with a school friend. Tee hee!

4. Thursday is another morning to noon-ish meeting for Psych, then a trip to a party store to get stuff for my best friend's bachelorette party, then a baking night with my friend Y--a.k.a. the Goddess of baking, which is also for my best friend's bachelorette party, which I'm super stoked about.

5. Friday is, well, the day I will slave away finishing process recording and 1001 kinds of reports and other papers. Joy....

6. Saturday is, my best friend's bachelorette party!!! Woohooo!!! :D :D :D

7. Sunday is a trip to Texas Renaissance Festival with my family.

So this week I'd get to spend some quality time with my family and friends! For the first time in...oh I don't know, months! And I'm not spending my weekend nose deep in textbooks! And I get to paaartaay and have fun instead! An actual free time!

Oh, how I thought I'd never see the light of this again.....

I hope your week is great as well!

No comments: