Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aaahhh.

This weekend has been better than a glass of red wine after a 12 hour shift.

Yes, that good.

I mean, I still did some schoolworks, namely process recording and care plan, but it was minimal compare to the time I spent doing other things, which is a reverse from the usual.

I got to go out with my friends and family. I got to not worry about studying for exams. I got to bake. I got to be silly and laughs freely. I got to spend time outside of my home and the hospitals. I got to play games. I got to go to a sleepover with the girls. I got to drink socially, not to relieve stress. I got to dance. I got to eat till I felt like exploding. I got to party. I got to have girlschat to the wee hour of the morning. I got to take pictures and practice taking good pictures. I got to relax on my bed with laptop on my lap editing pictures.

I got to have fun and live a normal life again. It was wonderful.

Granted, finals prep begin next week. I have to resume the abnormal life even during Thanksgiving week because we have what we have termed the "Non-HESI HESI" (don't ask) a week after Turkey Day, so studying will be on full swing soon enough until finals are over on the 10th. Then, I get to live normally again until my last semester starts January 20th. I just said last semester, oh goodness gracious how could it be.... I'll girl flip out about that later.

So this weekend was nice, I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday. But then again, I always wish tomorrow wasn't Monday every Sunday. So...yeah....

I hope your weekend was great, too.
From the bachelorette party:









No comments: