Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekly Happiness 3

Wow, another Sunday, another weekly happiness post. I'm quite liking making this weekly update more than I thought I'd be. Doing this forces me to find and remember things that make me happy and that I'm grateful of throughout the week, regardless of how simple they are. In a way, it lessens my complaints.

Anyway, onto this week's happiness:
1. Presented group project #1 and got an awesome grade on it.

2. For group project #2, we were required to write a paper and make a professional poster for our presentation. We designed the poster and put some content of the paper on it, then the school's IT team printed the big ass poster for each group. I was so happy that it turned out looking so well, especially proud that the pictures I took for the poster came out great on it. We'll find out our grade and if our poster wins or not on Tuesday.

3. A big group of us went out to lunch after group project presentation #2. Oh, it was such an awesome time together. I've said this before and I'll say it again, I really am going to miss them and it's going to be weird not seeing them every week.


4. My Sunday School kids did a presentation for Mother's Day and oh.mah.gah. I cannot stand the cute. They are precious, and I'm so priviledged to be their Sunday School teacher.

5.. I'm so giddy this week because, well, I'M GRADUATING NEXT SATURDAY and PINNING CEREMONY IS THURSDAY!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!! I'm all set to go, I've applied to the board for my licensure, I've registered to take the NCLEX (just need to schedule it after graduation when the school sent the paper to the board saying that yes, I have graduated), and I've applied for my post graduation work permi.t (required for international students).

Finally, after these last two years of hard work, I am done. I have yet to find a job, which is a long story with my international student status and this issue deserves a post of its own. However, I am still so happy that I will soon be a nurse. This, too, needs a post of its own, which I shall write after finals. Oh yes, finals, I have two of those tomorrow and no, I have not an ounce of motivation to study. The most I've done is "study", thanks to senioritis.

Anyhoo, time to get back to "studying". Last final exams tomorrow! Wishing you a happy week!

2 comments:

Hua said...

Hi Cee,

I hope those finals went well.

I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua

Cee said...

Wow, thank you for the invitation. I'm honored and will look into it. I haven't had much motivation to write lately, but this could very well be what I need to be motivated to keep blogging. Thank you!