Disclaimer

Any identifying information (age, gender, location, yadda yadda yadda) about school, hospital staff, and patients has been changed to protect their privacy.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well, hello there!

This blog desperately needs to be updated. I thought I was going to write more while I was in New York, but who am I kidding? I was out and about every chance I got when I wasn't working. I mean, it's New York City!

I am now back in the great (and hot) land of Texas. A lot has happened since I last wrote, so this is just going to be another update lists, until I find time to gather my thoughts.

  • Summer flew by fast. Too fast!

  • I flew back to Texas one weekend due to family emergency.

  • My Grandfather was sick and eventually passed away.

  • I was there when he passed, but missed the funeral because I had to go back to finish the internship.

  • Speaking of internship, it is done. Sadness....

  • It was an amazing experience, one I would treasure for the rest of my life.

  • Now I am back, and I've been settling down into my new room.

  • When Grampa got sick, my grandparents and I switched rooms for an easier access for them since my old room was downstairs.

  • My cousins and I pretty much stuffed everything from my old room upstairs.

  • And I didn't have time to clean and organize in the short weekend that I was home.

  • So now I came home to a room full of things everywhere. I mean EVERY FREAKING WHERE, I can barely walk in that room.

  • It took me two days to get everything cleaned up and neat.

  • I am so tired, someone should give me a message.

  • And it has been so gloomy here.

  • Heck, am I not in Texas?!

  • Where is the scorching heat?

  • Okay, I'll shut up. Better not jinx it....
  • I miss New York. A lot.

  • And this post doesn't make sense at all. Just be blabbering.

  • And now I'm gonna eat. Haven't had a meal since morning. Stupid moving....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your room is filled with stuffs?
that might be a sign. No room for you in Texas, meanwhile.. you always have the key to Vivian's apartment. :D

Have fun back at home ya!